8 January 2012

Why Kanjani8 Inspire Me

I feel so lame for writing this at my age but whatever, this is my blog so I'll write what I like!

Why Eito inspire me in rainbow order:

Subaru - Subaru has been though some dark times, more I think that we the fans will ever know for sure. He's not your typical idol but after all the rough stuff in Tokyo when he was younger he pulled it back together and carried on and found his place in the world. He could easily have given up, and he says the thought about it but he didn't. He reminds me that you can go to hell and back and it makes you a better, stronger human being.

Maru - Maru is silly, perhaps sometimes too silly but he reminds me that you need to loosen up and laugh because it really is the best medicine. I think the fact that he can make 50,000 people smile with one gesture and one word is amazing. He is first to make himself look silly just to make other people laugh. He makes me want to make others smile too.

Ryo-chan - Ryo was temporarily put into a second group, along with Uchi then when Uchi left he had to do two groups plus dramas on his own. And he did it (mostly) with a smile. Now it's worked out that he is only in Kanjani8 so I hope his life is a little less hectic than before. He reminds me that you have to work hard sometimes, even if you don't want to, and that sulking won't help.

Ohkura - Ohkura joined Johnny's to be a dancer and an idol and was made the drummer. Now you can see that he truly loves the drums and that is exactly where we like him best. He reminds me that when you do something you have to rather than choose to that it can work out better than you ever imagined.

Yasu -Yasu completely ignores anything that society expects from him. He cries freely, he dresses insanely, he's cute like a child when he is a grown man. If you cut him he'd bleed music and rainbows. He reminds me that it's important to be yourself no matter what anyone else thinks.

Hina - Hina is fiercely protective of his friends, even though he teases them he will defend them to outsiders completely. Despite being the tsukkomi of the group he often gets teased and takes everything good-naturedly. Even though he is one of the best dancers, Kanjani are often the comedy sidekicks of Johnnys. Still he rolls with this and does his best. He reminds me that you can get through and do anything with the support of good people around you.

Yoko - Yoko has this amazing way of connecting with people, he can talk to a 50,000 strong crowd and make you feel like you're having a chat with a friend. He is alway thinking of the fans and what would make them happy, he takes control of MCs and is so good at reading who wants to talk, who doesn't, and who needs a little prodding. He reminds me that human interaction is one of the best things we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment