28 December 2011

2011 Round Up

I think this will be short as not much has happened this year, still it's better than huge bad events!

January

Started the year of with a visit to a shrine.

P1030806

We had snow in my city!

P1030815

Went to Tokyo and got my hair set for the first time.

IMG_2384

February

Went to Tokyo again! Went to the Alice cafe finally and had a first date with a nice guy.

P1030996

Started my purikura blog

61

March

Tohoku earthquake. Finished work at my old job. Went to Osaka for my birthday but had a lousy day.

188925_10150173417419314_602719313_8224620_3940240_n

April

Started my new job. Was sort of dating two guys. Went to hanami. Went on a gokon that was mostly married men! Was asked to start the nail art class when my teacher was late. Went to a Men’s Egg Night.IMG_2804

May

Went to Tokyo for GW. Saw Verbal from m-flo in a club in my city. Did face-painting for an event at work. 

IMG_2920

July - Went to Nagoya for the weekend.

IMGA0389

Bunkasai.IMG_3059

Finally got aircon. The guy from Tokyo came to see me in my city. Went to the UK.

August

Spent time at home catching up with my family.

P1040608

Went to Tokyo again. 

Masuwaka Tsubasa replied to one of my tweets!

tweetfromtsuchan

September

Went to camp with work and hated it.  Typhoon hit my city, but not much damage.

IMGA0368

October

Mel came to Hama.The kids did an English play at work, prep was a nightmare but somehow it worked out.

 

November

Went to the Nail Expo in Tokyo.Started a dance class. My students went on homestay to Australia. My purikura blog was spotlighted on a bigger blog.

IMG_3453

December

Bonenkais. Kanjani8 concert in Osaka.  Winter vacation.

That's it really... that's quite depressing that I have so little to show for a year! Especially as I was reading back my old journal and I have EXACTLY the same worries and thoughts as a year ago. I could literally copy and paste old entries to now. Still as I said, no big events is better than the big bad stuff from the last couple of years! I’ve had a lot of little fun times this year.

2 comments:

  1. Duuuude, your purikura blog started in February? But then yeah...I was still in the States at the time. One year anniversary coming up! Cool!

    Here's to a kick-ass year filled with at least one smile every day. (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I might do a givaway for it, the puri freebies or something.

    That's a good goal I like that!!

    ReplyDelete