29 March 2013

Birthday

It was my birthday last week. Usually I hate my birthday and celebrations are just to try and take my mind off of it but this year I was actually looking forward to it!



On Saturday there was a 'March babies' party at a restaurant in town. The owner's birthday is also in late March so every year he turns the restaurant into a club for the night. It's mostly friends or friends of friends so it feels more like a house party :)

We also had a work party on the Monday for the end of the school year and they got the restaurant to make a cake for me at the end, which was really unexpected.

Then on my actual birthday I went for karaoke with some friends to Shidax and booked the birthday course, they gave us a cake and a little bottle of non-alcoholic wine. We also got free purikura at the game centre (which I'll write about on the other blog this week).(^_−)−☆



And then on the day after my birthday I met up with one of my best friends and she treated me to lunch and another three hour karaoke session☆彡


I've been terribly spoiled this week, but it's made me think how lucky and grateful I am to have so many awesome people in my life!

Well, better get ready, I have rehearsal today and a dance show tomorrow, 頑張ります!


3 comments:

  1. that's pretty cool! i never knew about the birthday course at karaoke!!

    happy belated birthday!

    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to you ^^

    ReplyDelete