14 October 2012

Tokyo DisneySea Halloween 2012

So my friend and I went to Tokyo for the weekend and we went to both Tokyo DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland! Yay!
We arrived in Tokyo about lunchtime so DisneySea was just the afternoon to evening.
P1060257
The train station has Alice clocks!
P1060237
The monorail around the resort has Mickey handrings!
P1060244
When you first go in there’s Mickey in his Fantasia set up. There was a long queue of people waiting to take a pic in front of it.
P1060249
The Halloween decorations were mostly Venetian themed, we bought masks to wear around the park. (and back to the hotel)
P1060259
The Tower of Terror, didn’t have time to ride it…this time!
P1060264
Instead we rode Journey to the Center of the Earth. Which was supposed to be the best ride there. It was pretty good but I expected more, still DisneySea is more about the atmosphere I guess!
P1060270
Then we went to the Arabian area and rode the huge carousel. By this time it was getting dark so some of the pics are blurry, sorry!
IMGA0235
IMGA0243
The American Harbour area really felt like a New England town! There were more traditional decorations there…
IMGA0248
The whole area smelled like apple and cinnamon popcorn!
IMGA0257
They were taking pictures in front of the Halloween pumpkin display, we bought the official picture too, in it’s special folder.
IMGA0260
Street decorations near the entrance.
IMGA0262
Scrooge McDuck in the store. We decided it’s impossible for anyone of our generation to hear the words “Duck Tales” and not say “A-WOO-WOO!” Smile
IMGA0271
IMGA0273
IMGA0274
IMGA0275
The blurriness set in, but it was so pretty at night!
IMGA0277
Bye Mickey!
IMGA0279
I had a really good day there, I would like to try the Tower of Terror if I go back. The decorations were great just walking around was fun! I do think I am biased by my love of Halloween, I’m not sure what it’d be like on a regular day. Christmas time would be good too though I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment