11 November 2011

Kindergarten

Today I went to kindergarten as my students were spending the day there reading books to the little kids and playing.

We just had to watch but even that was tiring! The kids were mostly free to play anyway they wanted which had us teachers talking about free schooling and unschooling. I can see the merits in it and I think I'd consider it if it were more mainstream.

Still it's probably a moot point as time is ticking away! The kindergarteners kept asking me whose mother I was. One of the other teachers said that we were probably older than a lot of the parents.

Then I realised that if I'd had kids at the same age as my father did, I could be *my* students' mother! (O_o)

Anyway, let's completely forget about that and look at the cute rain boots...

No comments:

Post a Comment