28 August 2011

Fancy Hotel Dinner

So we had to go to a posh hotel for an etiquette lesson in July. I kinda knew most of it which was nice but I still learned some things. Like in Japan they follow the British etiquette rules rather than the French ones. I'm not sure what the difference is but hey, at least I'm set! We had a three course meal while he was explaining which was very nice and probably the first and last time I'll have such a fancy meal where I'm expected to use different forks! Took quite a few pictures of the food and set up...


Which fork??
Appetisers
Salad Course
Bread
Main course
Dessert - chocolate mousse
Chandelier

 It was a really good lunch and interesting course, and much much better than the fifteen minutes I usually have to eat lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment