19 February 2011

Nail Art

I haven't really written much about nail art here. I'm not sure why, I tend to blog about it on my Japanese blog which is more fashion and pretty stuff.

Anyway I've been going to evening classes for about two years now. I'm the sort of person to try and give up a lot of things so for me to keep going for two years and still love it is quite a feat!

At my last class we were told that for the centre's open day we have to do a display, to promote the class. We each have to submit two A4 sheets with a total of 40 nail chips! She said it's up to us whether we do 40 separate designs or full sets.

I've decided to to eight sets of five nails, so one hand. It's good because it gives you the chance to adapt the designs for the different size nails.

So far I'm thinking of doing:
(the pics are from the classes we did on those themes)

Nordic



Painted lace with 3D hearts



UK punk rock
3D spring flowers (sponging base)



Painted check
Japanese style



And maybe
Halloween



Candy
Autumn leaves



Argyle

I've got enough stands to have three sets going at the same time so I can do them little by little and let them dry properly!

I'll keep updating with my progress!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely designs! You're very creative :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! but a lot of these are from my classes, so I'm adapting my teacher's designs!

    ReplyDelete