6 December 2010

10 Day Writing Challenge

I can't seem to last a month doing something maybe I can go ten days!
I've seen this in a few places and thought it'd be a good start.


Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession

Day One
1. I wish you'd come back so we can talk and I can ask you why and we can fix it.
2. I think I'm still in love with you.
3. (Two people!) You didn't fail, you were the best and I only hope I can live up to your example one day. I'm so lucky to have you.
4. (Two people!) You have no idea how much your friendship means to me and how much I don't deserve it.
5. I'm scared I will mess everything up for you.
6. I'm sorry I just never called you back. ごめんなさい。
7. I wish it hadn't taken this to make us get to know each other better.
8. After what you did I no longer consider you family.
9. Sometimes it feels like you're dismissing my feelings.
10. Rescue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment