9 December 2013

Nagoya


I went to Nagoya for the weekend to go to the Creator's Market. It's a twice yearly event where artists and craftspeople have stalls to sell their things. We went in July and were unprepared for how big and overwhelming it would be! This time we were a little better prepared! One of my favourite artists was there and I got to pre-order her exhibition pamphlet as I can't make it to the show. I bought a lot of postcards, mainly Alice-themed, a large sticker of a Japanese influence Alice and a couple of little gifts to send home.

There was also a live painting section where you could watch the artists at work. I'd love to paint something that big one day!


The rest of the weekend involved skating, ice-cream, pizza, purikura and of course lots of laughing and catching up!




No comments:

Post a Comment