25 September 2010

Kim Schedule Book

Finding a good schedule book is always hard, you can never get a perfect one for what you need and in Japan at least there's a massive amount of choice!

This year I've bought the Kim Schedule Book. Kim does postcards and books of photographs combined with thoughts on life. I have a few of his postcards and was lucky enough to go to a book signing and get his book signed.

The schedule book comes in four or five different covers, the one I chose has the saying (roughly translated!) "Who decided you couldn't, who decided you wouldn't get used to it, who decided you won't, in your life you decide, you live your life"



Inside isn't as cute as most of the Japanese schedule books but it has more photos in the front and sayings throughout. What I really liked was that on the weekly pages there's a section for "happy and thanks" so I'm going to use this as a schedule book and a gratitude journal. Something I've been wanting to do without having a separate notebook.




It also comes with a free postcard. Not sure if all books come with the same postcard.




Here's to a better life in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I like it. Simple is always one of my favorite aspects of a planner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just have a month to a page one but then I end up with other notebooks for extra info so I thought I'd try just carrying one thing around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I have a filofax ready for next year and I can't wait to start filling it up :)

    ReplyDelete